- Breaking load: 4,000 DaN*, 2,000 DaN* individually tested
- No gate play, thus fatigue endurable with unlimited hours of usage for 150 DaN* hauled load!
- Double-button locking with multiple safety steps
- Replacement interval: 8 years, unlimited hours of usage
- Housing drop-insert made from high-strength forged aluminum alloy 7075 T6
- Weight: 200 g / pcs.
* 1 DAN (Dekanewton) = 10 Newton ≈ 1 kg
Separation system for speed sytems when using the Quick-Out carabiner:
Please note: Usage at paragliders with a speed system is permitted only in combination with a patent shackle separation system (HKar14) or a brummel hook separation system (HKar141).
A patented lock link separation system for speed systems (see left image).
Attention: These systems should not be activated when the speed system is under traction, because otherwise the patent lock link will be damaged!
Brummel hook separation system for speed systems (see right image) – recommended when risers are equipped with brummel hooks.